Getting To Know Us
We are lovers of Jesus from many different expressions of worship, who seek to gather people from all generations to pray for all nations.
Scripture meditation is key to all we do as we ask God to do what only He can do, and we seek to do what He asks of us.
We Joyfully Gather
in any context, in any location, including cyberspace, welcoming all to join us as we;
- worship God, affirming He is the hope of the nations (Mt. 12:21)
- listen to God by meditating on His Word welcoming the Holy Spirit to guide us. (Ephesians 6:17-18)
- ask for church, communities, spheres of influence, and nations (Ephesians 5:26-27, Psalm 2:8)
- fast as God directs (Matthew 6:16-17, Isaiah 58:5-6)
- obey what God is asking us to do. (James 1:22)
- thank God He answers prayer with power! (Jude 25)
We Joyfully Ask Because
- God is responsive (Psalm 62:5, 1 John 5:14)
- God invites us to ask (John 14:13-14; 15:16; 16:23)
- God rewards those who seek Him (Hebrew 11:6)
We Joyfully Affirm
Ask Network worships the God of the Bible as the One, true God. (1 Corinthians 8:6, Ephesians 4:6)
For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen. Romans 11:36
Ask Network affirms Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. (John 1;12, Romans 6:23)
At the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Philippians 2:10-11
Ask Network welcomes the presence and power of the Holy Spirit. (John 14:15, 26)
But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; He will speak only what He hears, and He will tell you what is yet to come. John 16:13
Ask Network affirms the Bible as the inspired, infallible Word of God.
Ask Network affirms the tenets of faith of the Christian Church as stated in the Apostle's Creed and Nicene Creed.